Candidates to participate in CAME programs must meet the following requirements:
- Comply with the profile established for each program, which allows each group or generation of participants to have a level of homogeneous responsibility in their learning process.
- To exert his/her position in companies or organizations of different economical sectors.
- Have enough workexperience according to the program in which candidates are going to participate.
Every CAME Program offers to each participant a valuable enrichment, through the diversity in the formation of each group which favors their individual and group learning.
1.- Obtaining information
Through the various channels available:
- Web: www.came.edu.pe
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/escuelacame
- Contact Center: 460-6150 – 460-1736
- Visit: Jr. Costa Rica 157, Jesús María – Lima
Once the registration form has been completed, a personal interview will be scheduled at CAME, where you will receive instructions and recommendations to successfully carry out your participation in the program.
3.- Admission Communication
After the interview you will receive, the participant and the company, an official welcome document with information on the main activities of each program.