- CAME receives the support of the Prelature of OPUS DEI for the spiritual and doctrinal formative work in the institution.
- There is a chapel for the scheduled liturgical activities, as well as for the personal use of all those who are associated with the institution.
- The Chaplaincy is a complement to professional formation, promoting spaces and means to deepen the understanding and practice of Christian faith and morality.
- The Chaplaincy is open to all participants, alumni, program directors, teachers, friends and employees of CAME, as well as their relatives and anyone interested.
- Chaplain of CAME:Priest Guillermo Gonzales-Villalobos.
- Attention:Tuesdays from 5:00 – 7:00 pm or prior appointment.
- Mass Dates: According to Annual Program