Supervision as the first level of command is constituted as a fundamental element to achieve productivity and customer satisfaction, through the collaborators. Supervisors or equivalents are key players in forging the motivation, commitment, and loyalty of employees at the operational level. In that sense it is necessary to provide them with a consistent person oriented training.
CAME presents its LEE Effective Team Leaders Program , which focuses on the development of leadership competencies for the level of supervision with a service orientation.
Technical, operational and administrative line supervisors, team leaders, project leaders, assistants, coordinators or equivalents.
- Learn how to influence motivation and satisfaction of collaborators in the day to day perform.
- Forge employees’commitment and loyalty.
- Promote productivity and service quality, through employeesthe behaviors and performances.
- Exert an authentic leadership to obtaining a solid learning and a constant innovation in the organization.
- Provide practical and effective tools for consistently leading people in the formal and informal environment of the organization.
- Increase your abilities to play the roles of: teacher, coach and leader who develops their collaborators.
- Encourage positive attitudes that facilitate changes within the company, both organizationally and personally.
- Apply the appropriate behaviors to build an internal climate oriented to productivity and service quality , focusing on employees.
- Acquire supervisory skills and interpersonal skills key to teamwork: listening skills, sense of cooperation, conflict management, problem solving and assertiveness.
- Improve your personal style through self-awareness of your supervisory skills, and social and ethical growth.
The program has a duration of 64 hours plus time dedicated to the development of exercises and assigned readings.