Supervision as the first level of command is constituted as a fundamental element to achieve productivity and customer satisfaction, through the collaborators. Supervisors or equivalents are key agents in forging the motivation, commitment, and loyalty of employees at the operational level. In that sense it is necessary to provide them with a consistent personal development.
CAME presents its Effective Team Leaders Program , which focuses on the development of leadership competencies for the level of supervision with a service orientation.
Technical, operational and administrative line supervisors, team leaders, project leaders, assistants, coordinators or equivalents.
- To learn how to increase motivation and satisfaction of collaborators in the day to day perform.
- To forge employees’commitment and loyalty.
- To promote productivity and service quality through employees behavior and performance.
- To exert an authentic leadership to obtaining a solid learning and a constant innovation in the organization.
- To provide practical and effective tools for consistently leading people in the formal and informal environment of the organization.
- To increase abilities to assume the roles of: teacher, coach, and leader who develops their collaborators.
- To encourage positive attitudes that facilitate changes within their unit, both organizationally and personally.
- To apply the appropriate behaviors to build an internal climate oriented to productivity and service quality , focusing on employees performance.
- To acquire supervisory skills and interpersonal skills for teamwork, active listening, sense of cooperation, conflict management, problem solving and assertiveness.
- To improve personal style through self-awareness of skills, and social and ethical growth.
64 hours of classes, plus time dedicated to the development of exercises and readings.