The current environment of high global competitiveness requires executives with atrong management competiencies, as a basis for success in their different roles.
CAME presents the International Diploma in Management Competencies and Leadership – DCL, which is based on a solid approach of Management Competencies, the processes management and the development of leadership.
Our learning system focused on executives and the Case Methodology enable us to ensure the development of key competencies for executives in the current global context of high competition.
Chief executives or equivalent.
- Obtain an overview of the company and the processes that execute its different areas.
- Acquire the ability to analyze problems and opportunities to make right decision and to prepare a consistent plan of action.
- Develop the necessary managerial skills to generate talent and commitment when leading people.
- Facilitate the exercise of command in a herent way, through service leadership and teamwork.
- To promote harmony and synergy among the different aspects of life: Work, Family, Personal and Professional Issues.
136 hours of classes, plus time for cases study, exercises and assigned readings.
- Start of classes: Agost 24, 2017.
- Term of the Program: May 10, 2018.
- Thursdays from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.