INTERNATIONAL UPDATE PROGRAM
The PIA program is designed for past-participants of CAME programs, and also executives interested in updating and deepening important issues of current topics business and management, as well as other cultural issues.
Benefits of this program
- Updating on topics, business and management issues with a local, regional and global vision.
- Expanding and reinforcing a continuous relationship with executives past-participants from CAME, professors, program directors and business executives, with the aim of exchanging experiences and ideas for mutual enrichment.
- Analyzing new problems and challenges that appear in management field and in executive development to identify new ways of solution and organizational and personal improvement.
Structure and content of the program
- The PIA program is structured in seminars lasting from 4 to 8 hours.
- Each year, the content of each program is drawn up by selecting current issues that are considered relevant for businesses and executives.
- The annual program includes 2 to 4 seminars that is communicate, in a timely manner to CAME community and companies.
- Professors from the member institutes of the International Middle Management Alliance – IMMA which includes: ICAMI-Mexico, MADERO-Argentina, EDIME-Colombia, IEE-Costa Rica, INDEG-Ecuador, ICADA-Spain and CAME-Peru.
- Managers and professors of other prestigious institutions related to CAME.