The greatest challenge for companies and organizations in our country is to achieve high competitiveness, for which a better contribution is required, both for each employee and for each team.
The key question is: How can each collaborator and each team develop their talent and provide important contributions to the company, while also enjoying their work and reaching a fuller life?
An effective way to achieve this is undoubtedly the internal coaching, as a key competence of the people who assume a position of leadership. This is an essential competencie for any organization that is looking for the development of talent and the improvement and contribution of each person in each team.
Executives who exert positions with control over persons of public and / or private companies: Managers, Chiefs, Supervisors, or equivalents.
Provide support tools to facilitate the internal coaching within the organization, as well as boosting the role of executives as team coaches.
Effectively practice acquired learning according to the following steps:
- Establish the bases for the effective application of coaching in your team work.
- Create jointly the relationship with each collaborator in charge
- Communicate effectively through interpersonal skills
- Facilitate learning and results in your area of work
- Acquire a solid learning of the 11 core competencies of the International Coach Federation – ICF, U.S.A.
The program has a duration of 48 hours in 12 sessions of 4 hours each, plus time dedicated to exercises, cases and readings.
- Classes start: May 8, 2017
- Program term: June 14, 2017
- Monday and Wednesday from 6 to 10 pm