The biggest challenge for companies and organizations around the world is to achieve high competitiveness, for which a better contribution is required, both from each employee and from each team.
The key question is: How can every collaborator and every team develop their talent and provide important contributions to the company, while also enjoying their work and reaching a fuller life?
An effective way to achieve this is undoubtedly the practice of internal coaching, as a key tool for people who assume a position of leadership. This is an essential competencie for any organization that is looking for the development of talent and the improvement and contribution of each person in every team.
Executives who exert positions with control over persons of public and / or private companies: Managers, Bosses, Supervisors, or equivalents.
The main purpose is to provide support tools to facilitate the internal coaching within the organization, as well as boosting the role of executives as team coaches.
In order to practice effectively the learning acquired; it is necessary the next to following steps:
- To establish the bases for the effective application of coaching in the team work
- To create the relationship with each collaborator based on trust
- To communicate effectively through interpersonal skills
- To facilitate learning for achieving results in your area of work
- To acquire a solid learning of the 11 core competencies of the International Coach Federation – ICF, U.S.A.
48 hours of classes in 12 sessions of 4 hours each, plus time dedicated to exercises, cases and readings.